Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bedding - Purchased!

Yeah, this probably doesn't deserve its own post, but it's getting one, okay? :)  Last night our date night consisted of driving to The Land of Nod down in the U-District, me wandering around the store (while Greg followed behind me checking price tags of things I said I liked), and purchasing the bedding for the crib!  Yay!

I know it's early, but I figure with all of the other things we will need to purchase for the baby, we might as well space it out along the way!  Here are a few more pictures of what the bedding will look like in the crib if anyone is interested... I want a dark wood crib like the ones pictured below.  I'm waiting on my book, "Best Baby Products" by Consumer Reports to arrive so I can find a crib that is safe.



We ended this exciting night with crepes at The Crepe Cafe, which I HIGHLY recommend everyone try.  I had the most amazing mushroom with garlic cream sauce crepe.  Make reservations for this place - it's super small and always busy!

4 comments:

  1. Love the bedding.....and I love me some crepes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So exciting. Looks like you had a great day...lunch was fun, hopefully I didn't talk your ear off, I don't get to talk to grownups much anymore! :) See you this Sat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a GREAT time at lunch, and of course you didn't talk my ear off :) I am soaking up everything you have to say about life as a new mom (as well as pregnancy, labor, etc). Looking forward to seeing you again this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! That bedding is so cute! Now I'm hungry for crepes!

    ReplyDelete