Monday, March 28, 2011

15 Weeks

*Is it just me, or is my belly looking kind of pointy here?


How far along: 15 weeks
Weight gain: I have an appointment on Friday morning, so I will know officially how much I have gained then.  I would guess I'm still up 2 pounds or so.
How big is baby: The baby is the size of an apple, and about 4.5 to 5 inches long.
Maternity clothes: I'm still in mostly non-maternity clothes.  In my previous post, I talked about the awesome finds I found at Forever 21 last week.  Also, my mom and I are going to be doing some maternity clothes shopping this weekend to pick up some items that are likely to come in handy in the next few weeks!
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Awesome
Best moment this week: I had a great week.  I think my favorite moments were teaching yoga on Saturday morning and then attending an amazing, 2.5 hour yoga class with one of my favorite teachers, Catherine Munro.  I did my first inversion (going upside down into a headstand) since becoming pregnant.  She shed some light on how I can safely continue to practice yoga while pregnant, and made me realize that I actually do not have too change much at all. 
Movement: No
Food Cravings: I'm really into the various salads from the QFC deli this week: Perfect Protein Salad, Fava & Garbanzo Bean Salad, Pesto Pasta and Pea Salad, etc.
Labor Signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Nothing at the moment.  Life is good! 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, you are showing, I can see it! So cute, and I admire your willingness to dress cute while preggo, I couldn't quite get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Baby bumps are so fun...and I don't think it looks pointy, just little and cute:)

    ReplyDelete