Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More on the Nursery

Another thing I have known that I wanted was a tree decal to stick on one of the walls.  In the spare room we have one full wall almost covered with windows and another that is wall-to-wall closets, so I will have to take advantage of the 2 walls I have left and make the most of them!

I found this one on Etsy and loved it immediately.  I love how they incorporate the shelves (from Target) into the branches and I love the little birds as well!  I think I would have the option to change up the bird color - hopefully to match some of the other things I have chosen/will choose for the room.

In front of it I would probably place something similar to what is pictured above - either a little storage cubby, a toy chest or a bookshelf.

2 comments:

  1. That is a SUPER cute idea! People are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! I love the bookcases included.

    There is a wall in the girls room that I've been wanting to do something with for a long time. A decal would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete