Tuesday, March 22, 2011

14 Weeks!



How far along: 14 weeks
Weight gain: According to my home scale, I'm up 2 lbs.
How big is baby: The baby is the size of a lemon, about 4 inches long.
Maternity clothes: I do have a couple maternity shirts that I'm incorporating into my rotation, but they are not a necessity quite yet...and the BellaBand is helpful for some of my tighter, less forgiving, pants.  As you can see from the picture above, I definitely am showing now (seemingly overnight!) but most of my clothes hide it!
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Still great
Best moment this week: I was able to spend time with so many of my fantastic friends this week, which was awesome.  I also made time for yoga 5 out of 7 days - feeling good!
Movement: No
Food Cravings: Coffee is starting to sound good again, so I have been enjoying (mostly) decaf in the mornings lately.  I do allow some caffeine here and there, but only if I am really needing it.
Labor Signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Wine, beer, mimosas, margaritas, pear martinis....you get the idea.  I also miss shopping for clothes.  Nordstroms at the Alderwood Mall just did a big remodel and they now carry a lot more clothes - all of them adorable.  Instead of buying clothes that won't fit me in a few months, I bought a lip gloss and got a haircut/color.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment