Thursday, July 7, 2011

Picture Collage

We are in the final stages of the nursery now.  A few more things to hang or paint, a few more things to move around, a final deep cleaning (from a yet to be scheduled cleaning service that I purchased on Living Social awhile back - YES) and all we will need is baby Ben to put in there.

There is one more project that I would like to do, and that is to create a picture collage on the wall above the crib.  Back in an earlier post, I had mentioned that my friend Rachel was helping me to come up with a vision for how I wanted the nursery to look.  She had come across this blog and loved the collage that they created, and I do too!  Check out a few pictures here:



I already have 3 framed pictures to include in this collage, and a few other small items that I plan to frame.  I'm now in the hunt for a "B" and any other cute pictures (similar to what is shown above) that would fit in nicely.  I would also like to frame a photo of Ben's hands or feet (once he is out) and include that.

No comments:

Post a Comment