Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yoga - August Teaching Schedule


I just CANNOT give it up!  I thought I might be "over" teaching yoga by now, but August is just a few weeks away now and I am not ready to be done teaching.  I am officially on the schedule at Hot Yoga of Mill Creek until my 38th week :)

Below is my teaching schedule, (which as you can see is a lot lighter than usual).  I might add classes on a week-by-week basis, depending how I feel, but for now I thought it would be best to stick with the following:

August 3 (Wednesday): Hot Power/Vinyasa at HYMC - 5pm (60 minutes)

August 10 (Wednesday): Hot Power/Vinyasa at HYMC - 5pm (60 minutes)

August 17 (Wednesday): Hot Power/Vinyasa at HYMC - 5pm (60 minutes)

August 24 (Wednesday): Hot Power/Vinyasa at HYMC - 5pm (60 minutes)

August 30 (Wednesday): Hot Power/Vinyasa at HYMC - 5pm (60 minutes)

You can find my remaining classes for the month of July here.

No comments:

Post a Comment